Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hello Everyone,

We are off to a great start this year.  Last week was a little hot in the room and the cooler weather this week has helped a lot!

Last night was the first night I assigned the first Flipped Math video and quiz.  Hopefully, everything went well.  If not we will trouble shoot problems today.

Everyone has turned in their Emergency Cards, but, from some people, I am still looking for $6.00 for National Geographic magazine and a letter from parents telling me about your student.  If you have not sent these in to me, please try and get them to me soon.  I would appreciate it.

There is a homework calendar link on the website and I realized yesterday it is not working.  I will work on getting it up an running soon.  Please keep checking back.


Here are some messages from the PTA:


PTA Kick-Off Meeting
September 15, at the Lake Elmo Inn
5:30 - social, 6:00 - program
Maybe you're new to Lake Elmo Elementary, or it's been a little while and you want to know what's new and happening with the PTA...we've got you both covered at this event! Come mingle with other parents and teachers, enjoy a few appetizers, and hear from the PTA co-Presidents on what we're planning for the year ahead. Bring any questions you may have about the PTA, and we'll answer them.
 
Spirit Night
September 18, Lake Elmo Elementary Gym
4:00 - 6:00
It's Friday! It's Homecoming night at the high school! To celebrate in spirit (but earlier in the afternoon, in case you want to catch the game), come join us in the gym for some fun activities, a few snacks, and spend a little time getting to know the other students, families, and teachers at school.

Have a great day!  Thanks for checking my blog and staying up-to-date!

No comments:

Post a Comment